Feeds 4 - 5 people
-2 pounds of ground turkey
-7 tbsp of butter
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 ½ tsp of fresh black pepper
- 2 tsp of diced garlic
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- ¼ cup of parsley
- ¼ cup of cilantro
- Uncle Dell's Mambo Sauce
- 1 beefsteak tomato
- iceberg lettuce
- american cheese
- 1 medium onion
- brioche buns
- Combine the ground turkey, onion powder, garlic , black pepper, parsley, cilantro, and salt in a large bowl,
- Grate 7 tbsp of cold butter into the bowl and mix all the ingredients together until it’s homogeneous.
- Form into 6 ounce patties and place them on a foil lined baking sheet. Let them chill in the fridge until you're ready to cook them.
- While its chilling, get the toppings ready
- Heat a pan over medium high heat with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Dice and saute the onion until it’s tender and has a nice caramel color.
- Chop up the lettuce and slice the tomato.
- Toast the bun in a pan with a little bit of butter.
- Now it's time to cook the burger, preheat the grill to high. To oil the grates, put some olive oil on a paper towel and use tongs to wipe them down. Then put the burgers on the grill and turn them in 5 minutes. Add 2 slices of cheese to each patty and cover them with the lid until the internal temperature is 165 degrees. That should take about 4-5 more minutes.